Sensational Dhope Merge

This is a youngster who has the passion for music in his own style 

check  His profile 
 I'm Akanberike Emmanuel Atiah but known as Dhope Merge as my stage name for my fans to easily recognize me. I was born on January 13th, 2002 Am from sumbrungu but based at estate, I does genres across such as high life, hip-hop(trap), afro beats, afro pop, RnB, etc but i'm most based on Afro beats. I really like to push my music higher and I know that my music will go to the next level.
he
  He released a single track which was his first song tittle "Fine Girl".
Dhope Merge is appealing to the people of Upper East and beyond to see his passion for music as a talent which he wants to build for the future of Upper East music industry
 This youngster have a lot of tracks unreleased and others on recording with one of the most vibrant sound engineer "Apaska Beatz.

He is sign to no record label yet but is willing and ready for any assistants or management board

   The much anticipated song his fans have been waiting for is to be released soon
Watch Out!!!!!!.

You can reach him on his social media platforms for more of his vibes




No comments

Theme images by lobaaaato. Powered by Blogger.