Kuami Eugene finally decleares his love for Ahoufe Patricia

 


Kuami Eugene Finally Opens Up On His Relationship With Ahoufe Patri

Dj MagnusOct 8, 2020Read original



 


Three - time Best Best Highlife Artiste of the year at Ghana Music Awards, Kuami Eugene has finally revealed that he is not having a girlfriend and is still searching for one who iuutt7k  will understand the scope of work he does.


Though most people think Kuami Eugene was or is in a relationship with Ahuofe Patri the 2020 Artiste of the Year at VGMA said he is not having a girlfriend and will welcome any lady who will understand him.



"I don't have at all, you know I'm young and you this music thing is a whole complicated to me, you need to take your time to know where you are going. I need a lady who will understand the business I'm into.- He said, "I am not ready to get married now but I will when I get enough money to take care of the lady, the baby as well". - Kuami Eugene said.




Kuami Eugene who was crowned the King of Highlife by the legendary highlife musician Amakye Dede during the 2019 Ghana Music Awards was interviewed exclusively on Takoradi - based radio station, Beach 105. 5FM by drive time host Kwame Offie.

Source by Tmt Logic Vybz RC

No comments

Theme images by lobaaaato. Powered by Blogger.